MP Police constable Exam 2023:MP Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2023
Theziyanwriter)- If you are an aspirant for MP Police Constable, then you must know the syllabus thoroughly. MP Police Constable Syllabus 2023 Consists of three paper-written tests, a Physical Standard Test, and a Physical Efficiency Test. We have given you the exam syllabus below in detail. A syllabus is the most important factor to clear any exam, that's why all students have to be aware of the new syllabus.
Samiksha Institute provides all exam notes and test series for our students and also helps them to prepare for the exam. We provide the notes and other study material for the SSC exam as well as MPPSC, UPSC, and banking too. If you are aspirating for any competitive exam then you can connect with us. So Now, Without wasting any more timeless discuss the syllabus of MP Police Constable-
What We Will Learn-
- MP Police Constable Syllabus For Paper-1
- MP Police Constable Syllabus For Paper -2
This exam Consist o three paper given below-
(ii) Physical Standard Test (PST)
(iii) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The 1st stage or the written stage of MP Police Constable comprises of two papers. Once the written test is conducted successfully, then the shortlisted candidates will be appearing for the PST and PET. You should note that you have to qualify for each stage of the MP Police Constable Exam to be appointed to that post. Given below is the syllabus for MP Police Constable Exam for each step.
MP Police Constable Syllabus for Paper I
The written test for MP Police Constable has two papers. The MP Police Constable Syllabus for Paper I is as follows:
- The total marks obtained by the aspirant in the examination will be counted for determining their order of merit.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The examination will contain multiple-choice,objective-type questions. The paper comprises three sub-part: General Knowledge and Reasoning, Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude, Science and Simple Arithmetic
1. General Knowledge and Reasoning Syllabus
- Major wildlife sanctuaries and national park
Main general knowledge of Madhya Pradesh
Irrigation planning, Major rivers, major tourism (caves, forts, palaces, natural places, ancient notable and mausoleums, etc.)
Major personalities of Madhya Pradesh ( sportsmen, political, administration, artists, authors, social workers, litterateur,r, etc.)
- Economic issues in India, Geography of India, National News (current), International issues, Indian Culture, Handicrafts, Tribes, Countries and Capitals, Scientific observations, Famous Places in India, Science and innovations, Important Dates, Music & Literature, Books And Author, National Dance, Famous Places, Artists, Tourism spots of Historical Importance, Sculptures, World organizations, Musical Instruments, About India and its neighboring countries, New inventions.
2. Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude Syllabus
Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Drawing inferences, Venn Diagrams, Punched hole/pattern – folding & unfolding, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification center codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Critical thinking, Embedded Figures, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Roots, Time & Work, Average, Ratio, Computation of Whole Number, Time and Distance, Percentage, Interest, Discounts, Clocks, Profit & loss, Volume & surface area, Height & distances.
3. Science and Simple Arithmetic Syllabus
General Physics - Generalstandardsd like the law of motion and gravitation, reflection, refraction, weight, mass, volume, transparency,y, etc.
Chemistry is like bases and gases, salt, metals and non-metals, chemical reaction, different acids, chemical formula balancing,g, and their facts, etc.
Biology like bacteria and diseases, and their symptoms, human body structure,e, etc.
MP Police Constable Syllabus for Paper II
Candidates who are preparing for ASI (Computer) and Head Constable (Computer) will have to appear in Paper-2 in addition to Paper-1. The paper-2 will generally be based on the technical knowledge of Computer Networking Software subjects.
- MS Word, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Access, Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Networks, Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing, PC Software and Office Automation, Database Management System, Data Structures, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, The Internet, MS Project, Microsoft Publisher.
Hope this article was helpful for all students and now you will be able to understand the syllabus, In actuality, you should learn. In this article,e we discussed the syllabus regarding exams. Another side, if you need any notes and study material then you can contact us.
I will be glad to know that if this article seems helpful to you then please share this article with your friends and relatives. Another side, if you have any questions related to this article then please comment to us, and we will definitely solve your problem.